Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Taming of the Shrew

The Taming of the Shrew
Today I tried to dress, my new fitted mesh -Belleza- Venus body
Randomly chosen dress, I bought @ FaMeshed.
Firstly I tried Small size, which is fitted to body perfectly, I think because my own shape was small.
So , dress itself just normal mesh, wrapped the body good, there was no holes, unless one in the nipple area, which can be hidden via HUD.

Please Mind those little snapshots coming 100%  non edited at all.


  Next turn, how to wear the boots, those created to be worn with alpha. So, again you go to the HUD, and press button for feet alpha, and voilĂ , you now able to wear the boots. Simple!



Credits:

hair& freckles: *Soonsiki~ Sharona Hair *Browns* FaMeshed.
hair: Vanity Hair::Night Blues <-- New!
skin:  -Belleza- Emily Makeup 3 RARE Arcade Gacha
body: -Belleza- Venus <-- New!
dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Saloon Dress - Pink @ FaMeshed.
harness: Noodles - Rose Leather Tie Harness Tan @ FaMeshed.
boots:*COCO*- CowboyBoots_ FloralBrown
pose& props: Dyer Maker - Fall Choping Wood Set (RARE) @ TGM <-- New!
flowers: AZOURY - Melancholy Bouquet of Flowers @ Secret Affairs New!