Thursday 2 October 2014

I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me

I know if I'm haunting you, you must be haunting me



I know if I'm onto you, you must be haunting me

hair: CATWA HAIR Daizy NEW! 
skin: Essences {Ingrid} all tones NEW! UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy 
lips: Essences - Ingrid {Kiss'n'Go} NEW! UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy 

body: -Belleza- Venus NEW!  
lingerie [monso] My First Lingerie - Red UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy
shirt: [monso] My Off Shoulder Shirt - White UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy
shoes: :)(: Pixelfashion Lady Pumps - All Colors NEW! 
smoke: [NikotiN] - Holder White
necklace: MG - Necklace - Shades Of Naughty Tie Necklace NEW! UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy
eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings
nose ring: Amala - The Sadie Septum Rings (silver) NEW! 

interior:

 22769 ~ [bauwerk]  NEW! UBER : 50 Shades of Sexy 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Brutus Lamp
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Black Side Table
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Wrapped Roses
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Box of Praline
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Condoms
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Boudoir Chair Black / Silver
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Black Chaiselounge PG