Thursday 11 September 2014

Don't get me wrong

Don't get me wrong


First day using the newest version of Firestorm, it is practicaly means I will see fitted mesh! and possibly blog it very soon, for now getting all my windlight settings back, but seems like old version was much fun, so...will try work on quality.

My two previous post was dedicated for Penumbra Fashion Week 2014, please mind that sim will be open to public only from September 12th, which is tomorrow.


hair: (r)M Hair No.20'14,New!
skin:  ::Modish:: Alexa  skins New!
outfit: [ZE] Andrina Gold New! @  Penumbra Fashion Week from12th September
heels: [Co57] Aventura Bootie New! @ Collabor88
bracelets: MG - Bangles - Night Rocker
nail art: .::LUNA::. Penumbra New! @  Penumbra Fashion Week from12th September
eyes: *AvaWay* Crystall Eyes 
hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands & Feet
poses: Dyer MakerAgainst The Wall Female Poses Suicide Dollz Event