Sunday 30 March 2014

Log Off



Sometimes, I really busy in my RL work & personal life, so it makes me stay away from SL for a short while =) and sometimes, my muse hard working on other projects rather than my fashion blog, I really need take my time to make all thing going around me flow smooth and natural.

First, I want apologies for all designers trusted in me for being so slow, and I hope April will more productive, and I wish you all same.

I didn't really planned to blog this picture, as it is a trial, we both failed to make one in the city scene. But I played around and here it is, with the short story & credits:

"when we go off, our pixels break apart, flying away like space dust, taking all our emotions far far away" (c)

Me

hair: Magika [01] Never
skin: Egozy.Anjali Genetic (Fair).Nude Skin Fair
dress: ...Mutresse... Stilna Dress FaMeshed - this March
heels: Ariskea// Galaxic mesh Slink addons // Luminence new! @ Rockattitude Fair 2
headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Ceri Band [white]

-Rich- aka Richmond Damiano