Friday 3 January 2014

The eyes are the window of the soul


I really miss that time in UNI where, we were exercising with English sayings, proverbs and idioms ... it was a fun to create a design project out of the proverb. One of my course mate, made a cook book, based on old English idiom: "I'll eat my hat" so... guess what? He actually bought a hat, and ate it ...

Today's proverb is : "The eyes are the window of the soul", so everybody in SL can actually choose their windows to their souls... Have fun with  eyes gacha @ Chapter 4
In my post I wearing rares!

hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley -  browns new!
skin: [:ME:] Juliana Medium Skintone (Peachy : SYSP Jan)
eyes: [theSkinnery] Obscurity eyes collection gatcha -  new!  @ Chapter 4
eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD new!
necklace: MG - Necklace - Royal Khadijah Estate FaMeshed  new!
rings: MG - Rings - Royal Khadijah Estate FaMeshed  new!
lingerie: ARISKEA// Lace up Lolas & Phat azz Collections // Black new!
hands&toes: Slink
butt: PhatAzz