Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tired to be Nice


Here we go, another "naughty" photograph. I just realized this is the way I do really enjoy myself being a blogger. Even under huge stress and tonnes of new stuff I have to review. I just taking my time and doing what I want, what I see. So... blah blah is always boring part =), let me credit it =)

The main object of this sensuality is not a naked breast, for me its a hair, *ARGRACE* Akane - Light Browns  newly released hair, comes with 5 poses build in HUD & baseballs

face chain: .Mes Sucreries. Inverse Cross -  Silver @ She&Him
fur: .: ryvolter :. Mink Princess Stole - Snow
skin: [theSkinnery]Zyra (honey tone) don't blame me it's my favorite skin
body jewelry set: ! !Sax Shepherd Designs - Desclos BDSM Set (Celtic)
rug: junk. ivan leather rug. you can get it @ Four Walls Hunt gift. The hunt starts Dec 1st and runs until Dec 15th. Hunt gift is 20L.