Friday 6 December 2013

Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?




Fight the feeling (fight the feeling)
Leave it alone (leave it alone)
Cause if it ain't love
It just aint enough to leave my happy home (my happy home)
Let's keep it friendly (let's keep it friendly)
You have to play fair (you have to play fair)

See I dont care
But I know
She ain't gonna wanna share

****

hair: Exile::Erase and Rewind Extremes new!
hair&pose: *ARGRACE* Saki - Blacks new!
skin: [theSkinnery] Maya 13 (honey) BB CL1 @ The Arcade - December 2013 
lingerie: *MCMesh* Flirtini - Holiday/Black - TDRF new!
smoke: [NikotiN]    Slim/Holder_ Premium    (v.4) new!
jewelry: MG - Necklace - Mayfair Bell Diamond @ FaMeshed new!
heels: N-core DESIRE "Fatpack 16 colors"  exclusive for SHOETOPIA (event is over)
chair: AF Chrysler Armchair  wasCollabor88[November]  (event is over)
lamps:  floorplan. industrial lighting  wasCollabor88[November]  (event is over)