Friday 15 November 2013

Turn All The Lights On


Hey! Finally I got my booty, so from now on reviewing of phat azz appliers will be much easy, I just got it right for my shape and if you need any help with yours, let me know.
And the last not least SHOETOPIA opens their door today! Get ready! Lots of exclusives will be available only there and never return to store, like those fabulous N-Core NUIT, light sexy, and so adorable.

hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Selena Hair [1] NEW!
skin:  [:ME:] Heather Peach Skintone  NEW!
lingerie: ::c.A.:: Celeste *Black*  NEW!
necklace: MG - Necklace - Alexa Black Choker Pearls
heels: N-core NUIT "Fatpack 16 colors" (Mesh) only @ SHOETOPIA opens 12.00SLT
lights: floorplan. industrial lighting @ Collabor88[November]
mirror & armchair: AF Ornate Mirror & AF Chrysler Armchair @ Collabor88[November]
pose: Embody Shoe Poses for Shoetopia 2013 gacha @ SHOETOPIA opens 12.00SLT