Wednesday 13 November 2013

Desire swallows up my pride


Being blogger is lot's of fun ... isn't it?
I can't stop love those shoes, I was always keen on high heel platforms, cause I simply can't wear them in my RL life. Those an exclusive N-Core VERTIGO  high heel platforms made especially for  SHOETOPIA 2013, there 20 colors to choose from if you but fat pack, and 2 options as you see on the shot I made for you.
For me the greatest part of all new N-Core shoes, is a Click&Mach menu in the HUD provided, this option very simple and helpful, you just find your skin, and RGB value will apply automatically. Just try!


hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy -  variety
skin:  Essences ~ Song *goth* TDRF 02 @ TDRF
necklace:  MG - Necklace - Kalistar Collar @ Collabor88[November]
bangle: MG - Bangles - San Remo Hammered Metals
heels: N-core VERTIGO "Fatpack 20 colors" (Mesh) Exclusive for Shoetopia 2013
ring: MG - Rings - Pirouette Orbit
dress: Paperbag. Meek Cutout Maxi Black  SIF