Wednesday 18 September 2013

I feel it


  Decorating one of the room, I call study =) This furniture set compliments me in both words, as I love travel, and seems my pixel pet loves it too =)

lamps:  Trompe Loeil - Green Glass Buffet Lamp (I got them in store gatcha ages ago)
            Trompe Loeil - Funky Lamp (both land impact - 2)
chair: *ionic* BsAs chair ( land impact 2 )
camera: !! Follow US !! Vintage camera V2 (land impact -15)
furniture set: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Globetrotter Set
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Suitcase Drawer ( land impact 3)
 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Vintage Plane Figurette (LI1)  ( land impact 1)
22769 ~ [bauwerk] travelling trunk bench (colorchanger) ( land impact 4) 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Traveler Storage Drawer ( land impact 1) 
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Vintage Travel Magazines ( land impact 1)