Thursday 21 April 2011

Goldfish

Everybody wants to catch Goldfish, me too...



I'm pretending to be a Goldfish today, here we go my look. I chosen Dura hair, one of the new releases, JENOVA's & Dura collabolation Ash Brown color, looks like gold =)
I'm wearing skin,  from  (Mamboo Chic): Iseb freebie.sweet pale
And main piece of my look it's [Entre Mares] Veronica Rosen/Gold, flexi skirt makes me fell exactly like fish, because it's remembering me a fish tail =)
Final but not last touch is *YourShape* Playa Llevante II Gold ( already blogged), this fab shoes comes with HUD, and you can change a toe ring color as well as nail varnish.
My fantastic eyes comes form Letituer. Universe and the Light Grey color
Sparkling earrings and necklace form Finesmith - Rissa Demure makes me ready to make someone's dream come true =)